2. Remove headlight bulb covers to expose bulb housing and remove bulb
3. Remove bulb housing by removing 3 screws
4. Remove wiring connector from bulb housing.
5. Mark each wiring connector and wires in case you ever need to return it to stock wiring conditions
6. Cut wires approximately 1-inch from the end of the connector and strip wires
7. These are the female waterproof wire disconnects that will be crimped to the wires.
8. Crimp connectors on and use a heat gun to heat shrink them to create both a watertight seal as well as create an extra layer of securing the connection over the life of the install.
9. Re-install the bulb housing
10. Install the bulb adapter to the HID bulb
11. Install the HID bulb. (Hint: slightly keep tension and pull the wire ends to keep the HID bulb pressed against the adapter.) Insert bulb and adapter and rotate 45 degrees to lock
12. Cut a hole in the center of the bulb covers just slightly smaller than the diameter of the gasket
13. Install gasket into bulb cover and connect male HID wires to newly installed female connectors
14. Reinstall bulb cover, headlight and grill. Use 2-sided 3M stickyback tape to mount ballasts to the headlight housing exterior and use zipties as requires to clean up excess wires. Enjoy (note: the headlight's were not installed yet when this picture was take hense the random light pattern)